Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Team Spangler Highlight :)

Let's be honest (from a marketing standpoint)...Cute Kids Sell T-Shirts :) Ok..actually I'm a little biased here :) Meet my Niece (Sophie) and Nephew (Carter) sporting our New “Team Spangler” T-shirts last night.  We had them try them on for Saturday.  Sophie is going to be running the 2 mile race and Carter (if all goes well) may be pushed in a stroller for Team Spangler (However...I think he should be running it...the kid has some energy to spare) J  They have learned a lot from their papaw and are both excited for this!

**A BIG thank you to Tracie with PDQ Print Shop for help with the shirts and helping for our cause!  If you need shirts I def reccomend her (AND I force her to run) :)  Email her at: tracie@pdqprintshop.biz

Carter's Reaction to "SMILE" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment