Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What are you doing March 16th?

I’m going to avoid apologizing for not keeping up blogging very well J 
..........You’ve heard all my excuses J 
 
I’ve got lots to share so I’ll try to break it down by each activity so nothing gets lost in the mix…I don’t want this blog entry to be  a sequel to my many novels I’ve previously written…. And it gives me something to talk about (as if that’s ever been a problem) J
I wanted to share a little “Team Spangler” event we are joining in on to help out.  A new found Parkinson’s friend of mine from Charleston in hosting a Walk on March 16th at Charleston’s Capital Market starting at 10am.  I am working on pulling together anyone who would love to join us for this (it’s a 5K) Dogs are welcome (I’m still debating if Smokes will behave)….  But we’d love to have you there!!!  We are asking for $15 a person, $25 if you’d need/want a Team Spangler shirt.  I will handle the registration for our team.. any excess money we may raise I will contribute via our Team Fox Team webpage. 
We’d LOVE to have you join us….he has worked really hard on this event and it’s looking to be great!  Capital Market hosts a Chili event afterwards as well. You can find more detailed information here: Fox Trot (just click on the link)  If you’d like to join us it will be a great day!!!  Just Email me: MissySpangler22@yahoo.com  I look forward to hearing & seeing you there J
 
 
And in case anyone would like to freak out with me about where I should be training wise and my grumpiness towards this winter weather to run in…..
Vancouver is 61 days away….we’ve got this J

No comments:

Post a Comment